Friday, October 7, 2016

First Friday Four - 4 Great Things About Fall

1. Scarves!

I love scarves. They make it look like you care about putting together an outfit and *accessorizing*  even if you definitely don't care. And of course, they are pretty and cheap and available pretty much everywhere!



2. Flamepits and Bonfires

These are actually great all year round, but especially enjoyable in the fall due to lack of bugs and snugly sweatshirts. The downside to the flame pits is a year round one, I always manage to get marshmallow in my hair.


 So your other clothes don't get smokey by the fire. genius! I gotta have one of these. .. cute!:




 3. Clearance Halloween Candy


Candy is wonderful. The only thing that makes it better is when it's super cheap.






4. Tea Drinking Season

I really like tea but I really only drink it when it's cool outside (or if I'm traveling internationally, I don't know, it's a weird thing I do). And I obviously will take any excuse to use my cute little manatea!

Manatea Tea Infuser. Get in my mug. now.:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!