Monday, October 6, 2014

20 Questions and an upcoming guest post!





I am doing guest posting over at Traveling with T this month. On the 8th, we will talk about my relationship with Goosebump books.Here is a little teaser about what the subject matter will be! (Also how fun is that graphic? I need T to give me lessons.) It will be fun so I suggest you come on by! I'll be tweeting about it in case you forget :)

But in the mean time (and in between time) here are some fun questions.

Question 1: How tall are you? I am 5 foot 3. I think I stopped growing (height wise) in like 8th grade.


Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? I don't know that it's hidden talent per se but I feel like I'm a good reader of people. My first impressions of people are always right. Also I can guess movies just by their musical scores a lot.

Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve? When after proof reading something several times, hit publish, and then find spelling mistakes. Argh!


Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? When you're sitting at a metered on ramp and people go when their light is red. Did you not learn how to take turns in kindergarten? It's such a stupid simple thing but it irritates me to death.


Question 5: What’s your favorite song? I like all of the recent Maroon 5 songs, which makes me kind of hate myself, but there it is.


Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours? Poppy and Pinecone. I needed a thoughtful present for a friend and she customized just what I needed and did it fast. Also uber friendly. Love Etsy!


Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? Reading, watching movies that my husband wouldn't be interested in, sleeping (haha)


Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food? All the junk food is my favorite. But if I was having a junk food binge it would be cheetos and brownies and soda.


Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? I have no pets. I'm desperate for a corgi. Have been since forever. His name will be Watson.


Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books? Impossible to say. How about some of the best that I've read recently? Without You There is No Us: My Time with Sons of North Korea's Elite  and The String Diaries


Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product? I'm not big on makeup, but I do love me some mascara. I'm not brand loyal but like the castoffs from my sister's Ipsy subscription box. 


Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened? I'm almost impossible to embarrass. Which might make me a sociopath.


Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Coke in a can, mmmmmmm bubbles.


Question 14: What’s your favorite movie? I have several favorite movies, so I will say the last really good movie that I saw, which is The Railway Man.


Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep? I was none of those things.


Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Someday I'd like to live somewhere where I don't have to have tons of anxiety about driving in snow. (Or somewhere where I wouldn't have to have a car...) I have a very lovely and detailed and imaginary European apartment that I fantasize about a lot.


Question 17: PC or Mac? PC, which doesn't make me cool but that's ok.


Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? My husband cooks all the time. Even though he enjoys cooking I know after a long day of teaching he doesn't always feel like throwing something together, but he does. I keep trying to expand from the 4 dinners I make but results are...mixed.


Question 19: Favorite celebrity? I don't have a favorite celebrity, but there are a few actors actors/esses that if I see they're in a movie I pretty much have to see it. Namely, Liam Neeson.


Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? Here's the thing; pretty much every blog I read and enjoy I totally think I'm friends with that blogger. I'll talk about them to people I know and be like "Oh so and so just talked about that book and really liked it." 

The whole sense of community and camaraderie thing is so real in the book blogging community it makes me feel like we're all just long distance friends who haven't met yet. (Cheeseball alert!) 

To end I will show you my favorite picture of a corgi I've found on the internet:






donut corgi - hahahaha no way would Bogart sit still, that thing would have been eaten!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun reading this post and can't wait to read your guest post!

    I'm a fan of Liam too - Aslan kind of sealed the deal ;), but I'm definitely like that with Denzel Washington (except Training Day. Boo on that one).

    And totally agree with you on #20!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Halloween is like my least favorite holiday but working with T on a couple of guest posts is making me look forward to it this year!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!