Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guest Posts with Traveling with T and Book Bloggers International!

I know, you guys are like, man do you just want to just be anywhere but here!? I just like be-bopping around and giving you all some variety! So here's my 2 stops today!


Looking for some fun, not scary books to read this Halloween? Go over to Traveling with T to see my guest post about books that are Treats, Not Tricks! This is my last post over at T's (for our Halloween series) so thanks for reading!


Displaying 10690045_10101393221923956_6812259594337330298_n.jpg



Secondly, and somewhat relatedly, I'm posting over at Book Bloggers International about great suspense and thriller reads that I've read lately.


Book Bloggers International



I just realized that I talk about String Diaries in both of theses posts. I swear I'm not on Stephen Lloyd Jones' payroll.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!