Saturday, December 14, 2013

Twitter for the Reader

I hated on Twitter for a long time, but now I have Twitter and I love it.So, one more thing that I hated on without reason. If you like Twitter AND books here are some good people to follow.

Huffington Post Books (@HuffPostBooks) The book division of Huffington Post. Book reviews, interesting articles, fun lists and more!

Buzzfeed Books (@BuzzfeedBooks) Buzzfeed is an endlessly entertaining site and they launched a book site relatively recently. They have some great lists!

Laura Ingalls Wilder (@Halfpintingalls) Written by Wendy McClure as Laura Ingalls. She doesn't post often but when she does it's awesome.

Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself) Neil Gaiman is quite active on Twitter. He talks about his books, good causes, his stops, his crazy hair and how much he loves his wife.

Also...@whoffs. She's ok. She's funny sometimes. She talks about books and other stuff. Sometimes there's cussing.It's me...

Any other good Twitter recs for people who like books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!