Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

All-
I hope that you get everything you want for Christmas.
I hope that you get to spend warm and happy time with your family and friends.
I hope that you get to sing all of your favorite hymns at church.
I hope that whenever you need to drive anywhere that the roads and skies are clear.
I hope that you get a few days off work to spend in your pajamas curled up on the couch.
I hope you have a cuddly blanket and a great book to read.

I'm taking a few days away to have said time with family and friends (and to be in the car, so much time in the car.) Ill be back to give you one last 2013 book review on New Years Eve Day.

"And he will be called, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!