Monday, November 30, 2015

A look ahead into December...

Hi everyone! Hope that your Thanksgiving (if you celebrated) was wonderful and that all of your holiday shopping (if you partook) resulted in good parking spots and killer deals to be had.

My Thanksgiving turned out surprisingly well considering it was mine and my husbands first time hosting in our new house and there was 15 people. I didn't think our house could hold 15 people, but it did. I don't think it would want to do it again anytime soon though. Quinn made a really great brussel sprout dish that was delicious, and I'd never even had brussel sprouts before. Also, lots of wine.


via GIPHY


Just wanted to let everyone know that the schedule for this month is going to be a bit wonky. I'm participating in #amonthoffaves, which is so much fun and I looked forward to doing. So we are going to be going off the rails with the MWF schedule, just wanted to let you know.


So this month will be: normal reviews, tour reviews, Month of Faves, looking back through the year, aaaaand some exciting news from friend Jamie regarding a new venture she is launching! All kinds of fun!


10 comments:

  1. Target had sales on champagne and wine on Black Friday and who am I not to take advantage of a good deal?! :)

    Yay for new adventures!! Although, I'm still terrified - haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Target isn't big enough to carry booze! What a missed opportunity!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for #AMonthofFaves! I'm participating too *high five* and look forward to checking out your posts :) Glad you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Month of Faves! It's nice to be handed a topic and run with it without having to think anything up yourself!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on a successful Thanksgiving! I'm joining in on A Month of Faves, too - sounds like it will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be recovered in time to host next year...if anyone wants to come back!

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, and kudos for hosting! It's always stressful, but liberating in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was proud of it when it was all said and done! And it was nice not be driving anywhere, that's what I really end up hating about the holidays!

      Delete
  5. Wow - 15 people! That's an awesome accomplishment. I've never hosted a Thanksgiving (or any other meal) that large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good part was that we farmed out a lot of the food responsibilities so all we had to make was the turkey and the mashed potatoes. That helped!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!