Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Banned Books Week Word Search!



My friends, why shouldn't we celebrate BBW with 
something delightful
like a word search?!
 
I made one for us. It's pretty easy :) 
 
Enjoy!  
 
Created here if you'd like
to make your own! 
 
 
S Y W M J P D U Z B P M R N S 
Y L R A O U L F R V T O E O A 
D A A T R Y N I B S A C W M W 
F E T U S D D G I Q L K O O Y 
E E V S G E R H L D G I L L E 
R C E O S H C O H E E N F O R 
G S I H L R T S B E R G L S Q 
R Y E L A E A E G E N B L G C 
M A J N A S B W R A O I A N C 
D J A H O B B I T H N R W C A 
S P M U B E S O O G O D Y T O 
C L O C K W O R K G X U I P J 
L Y L C I N A T A S J L S D U 
S G N I R G U X Y O O U N E C 
T S Y J K K H F G L T M B Y I 


ALGERNON
ALICE
ANARCHIST
BELOVED
BRIDESHEAD
CLOCKWORK
CUJO
FARM
GOOSEBUMPS
HOBBIT
JUNGLE
LOLITA
MOCKINGBIRD
POTTER
RINGS
RYE
SATANIC
SAWYER
SLAUGHTERHOUSE
SOLOMON
ULYSSES
WALLFLOWER
WARDROBE

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! A little variety is good I thought!

      Delete
  2. Oh cool :) i love word searches and used to have fun making them too. I hope some teachers share this with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I am reading a book about a man that wants to create puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Bonus points to you if you found the unintentional word fetus in the word search, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!