Friday, March 20, 2015

Guest Post at Book Bloggers International!

Hello everyone! Today I'm guest posting over at Book Bloggers International. We are talking about movies (that are based on books) that feature libraries! I once again attempt to sound like I know what I'm talking about in regards to Harry Potter even though I haven't read any of them. Check it out here!





Also, thanks to everyone who stopped by the blog this week. My Monday and Wednesday posts were two of my most viewed posts ever (that weren't tied to an event like Bloggiesta or Armchair BEA). So, woohoo!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this first day of Spring! (Even if it will only be low 40s. Sigh. #midwestlife)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!