Friday, February 27, 2015

Wrap up of Lost Book Club and looking forward to March!



Thanks everyone for hanging out with me for LOST book club month! I think my favorite reads were "Are You There God it's Me Margaret" and "Jurassic Park". If for no other reason than I feel like they are more modern staples that I hadn't gotten around to reading, and might not have otherwise.

Let's talk about March! March, with it's hope that winter is almost on it's way out. March on the blog will include:
-A book about not ignoring your natural instincts that keep you safe!
-A graphic novel about a totalitarian England and a masked man who wants to change it!
-A list of books that don't exist that I want to read!
-...and much much more!

Do join us, won't you?

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend everyone.See you in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!