Friday, August 28, 2015

Spotify Lists of Classic Book Characters

Robert from 101 Books did a post on this same topic, and I promptly told him "I'm gonna be stealing that idea from you. So thanks". I don't have any logic or reason to why these songs get picked, just a gut feeling on my part.

Scout - To Kill A Mockingbird (not Jean Louise of GSAW)
I Won't Back Down- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchel
Simple Man- Lynrd Skynrd

Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) -  My Chemical Romance
Perfect - Simple Plan
Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day

Jane Eyre - Jane Eyre
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Can't Tell Me Nothing-Kanye West
I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell

Scarlett O'Hara - Gone with the Wind
The only sounds that Scarlett listens to is the sounds of other people telling her how wonderful she is; otherwise she is uninterested.





Uninterested or angry. Or both.


Happy Friday everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Scarlett O'Hara - Gone with the Wind
    The only sounds that Scarlett listens to is the sounds of other people telling her how wonderful she is; otherwise she is uninterested.

    So some Mariah Carey then?

    Also: hat tip for the Skynrd \m/ \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariah is definitely Scarlett's music equivalent. Ha!

      One can not talk about the South without talking about the Skynrd.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!