Sunday, May 25, 2014

Armchair BEA this week...

Designed by Amber of Shelf Notes

BEA (Book Expo America) is going on this week in New York City. It's one of the (if not the) biggest event of the year in books. A lot of book bloggers are going to be there. For those of us at home, we have Armchair BEA!  What this means: you get a post from me everyday this week. I know, you're overwhelmed by how lucky you are. But it's good, you get a break from reading book reviews and I get a break from writing them! Excited to share a fun week with you!

Also I saw the new X-Men movie last night and keep dissecting it in my head. I liked it but since I don't have the background of the X-men comic book canon I have so many questions!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't get to see XMen till next week but I will for sure post a review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!